Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sturgis...day six

Another day in Sturgis. Snow...in May? We woke up today to find a white world outside. Slowly it was getting warmer and today we were expecting to go to Kelly's soccer tournament. I suppose we were expecting sun or at the most clouds. But when Tip woke us up (by snapping) and we looked out the window a surprise was waiting for us. So, no soccer for anyone. We are inside...warm...drawing some more shrinky dinks. Good thing we traveled all the way to Rapid City yesterday to get two more packs of shrinky dinks. I think it's the kids' new favorite thing to do. I actually really like it myself. But after a soccer ball, an mac apple sign, a crane, an airplane, and joan of arc I think I am going back to reading Saunders and answering NCLEX questions about IV medications, blood products, safety, and biochemical warfare. I'm kind of slacking in the study department. Ah well. I don't even have a test date yet!

Today's tasks include going to the grocery store and making a welcome home poster and cleaning the house, again. oh...and make banana bread with the heaps of frozen bananas. Fun times!

No comments: